It’s not exactly Sunny today, but Summer is well underway. It’s impossible to pass through the shops without eyeing all the Summer fragrance launches. I tend to stick to a few beloved scents all year. However I’ve been tempted by some of the new fragrances I’ve sampled recently. And a few which whilst not new this season, make me think of Summer days, hot holidays and the beach.
What do you look for in a perfume? I have to admit I’m always drawn in by the bottle. Although of course the scent is paramount. I like fragrances which tell a story. From the packaging to the scent, I want to be reminded of something. All my favourite perfumes remind me of a time or place. Just a sniff of one from the past can transport you back to that phase of your life.
During the Summer I favour fruity and floral scents. Although anything too sweet is off the menu.
1. Ok so Miu Miu ‘L’Eau Bleue’ eau de parfum wins the best bottle award.
2. Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum
3. MAC Cosmetics Shadescents in Velvet Teddy – One of my all-time favourite MAC lipstick shades, in perfume form.
4. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche
5. No one does luxury perfume sets like Clive Christian. This bottle is giving me serious Queen Victoria vibes and I’m living for it.
6. Michael Kors Wonderlust
What’s on your Summer fragrance wishlist this year? Would any of these feature?
This post was sponsored. For more information about sponsored posts, check out my disclaimer.