The classic British struggle: Moaning about the cold all year, only to complain non stop when it’s warm. I’m afraid I’m guilty of this and have to admit I’m finding this heat wave pretty uncomfortable. However there’s no denying Summer has finally landed and I’m excited to be celebrating my birthday this week. At this time of year, I love seeing all the beauty gift sets* and Summer launches coming out.
Sun and chlorine exposed skin needs extra TLC. Whilst Summer days have me longing for fruity and floral scents. I’ve rounded up 10 of my favourite beauty gift sets and presents for the beauty lover in your life. Or yourself of course! Because let’s face it, after a day at work in this heat, we all deserve a treat.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info read my disclaimer.
Beauty Gift Sets
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set – Daisy is such a classic Summer scent.
2. Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne – I can’t get enough of this fragrance. Jo Malone candles and colognes make such lovely presents.
3. Lush Honey Gift Set – I love the honey scented products contained in this scent. I’m still not over the fact they discontinued the Honey Bee bathbomb. However there are four products from the same scent family in this set.
4. Pixi Best Of Bright – It’s no secret I love Pixi Glow Tonic. Who wouldn’t want the gift of effortless bright skin?
5. Bobbi Brown Beach Collection – Bobbi Brown’s beach fragrance gives me serious holiday vibes.
6. L’occitane Divine UV Protection Advance Skincare Duo – Staying safe in the sun is so important!
7. No7 Beautiful Skin Pampering Mini Collection Gift – Have a mini spa-day in your own home for a little over a tenner.
8. Elemis Pro-definition Super System Skincare Set – If at home spa-days are your thing, this facial set from Elemis looks so luxurious.
9. Philosophy Birthday Girl Bath & Body Gift Set – It’s my birthday and I’ll bathe in cake if I want to.
10. Spa of the World™ Relaxing Ritual Collection – An at home spa kit which smells seriously divine. It was announced today that Body Shop are no longer owned by L’oreal. So for anyone concerned with cruelty free beauty, Body Shop are back on the safe list.
This post was sponsored. For more information about sponsored posts, check out my disclaimer.