Most mornings, I start with a cup of coffee and a trawl through Bloglovin’ catching up on new posts from blogs I follow. It feels like every few comments I’ll say something about adding a product to my wishlist, but stupidly I never note them down, instead my mind goes blank when I try to remember what something was called or where I read about it.
To try and combat that, I’ve started adding any products I’m interested in to a list and each month I’m going to share the ones which I plan to purchase.
1. Egyptian Magic Cream – £16.
2. NYX Lingerie – £6.50 – I went out looking for these to no avail and came back with a great alternative I’ll be reviewing later this week, although I’m still keen to get my hands on a number of these shades.
3. Liquid Gold by Alpha-H – £33.50.
4. Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill / Becca – £30.00.
5. Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Nude Perfection – £4.99.
6. All Nighter Urban Decay setting spray – £22 – This got a mention in my last wishlist post, but as the wedding is getting closer I’ve remembered the need for a strong setting spray.
7. Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow – £2.80 – In alll the neutral matte shades.
8. Illamasqua lip pencil in Woo – £16.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – £39.00 – I would love both but think Gleam is top of my list.
10. Huda Beauty Alyssa #2 individual lashes – £14 – for the wedding!
Have you used any of these products? Would you recommend them? Anything vital missing from my list?