Most mornings, I start with a cup of coffee and a trawl through Bloglovin’ catching up on new posts from blogs I follow. It feels like every few comments I’ll say something about adding a product to my wishlist, but stupidly I never note them down, instead my mind goes blank when I try to remember what something was called or where I read about it.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info read my disclaimer.
To try and combat that, I’ve started adding any products I’m interested in to a list and each month I’m going to share the ones which I plan to purchase.
1. Egyptian Magic Cream – £16.
2. NYX Lingerie – £6.50 – I went out looking for these to no avail and came back with a great alternative I’ll be reviewing later this week, although I’m still keen to get my hands on a number of these shades.
3. Liquid Gold by Alpha-H – £33.50.
4. Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill / Becca – £30.00.
5. Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Nude Perfection – £4.99.
6. All Nighter Urban Decay setting spray – £22 – This got a mention in my last wishlist post, but as the wedding is getting closer I’ve remembered the need for a strong setting spray.
7. Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow – £2.80 – In alll the neutral matte shades.
8. Illamasqua lip pencil in Woo – £16.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – £39.00 – I would love both but think Gleam is top of my list.
10. Huda Beauty Alyssa #2 individual lashes – £14 – for the wedding!
Have you used any of these products? Would you recommend them? Anything vital missing from my list?
You can find more reviews like this by browsing my product directory.