I have a serious handbag addiction, something I’ve become acutely aware of whilst migrating all my clothes to my new wardrobe room. I love the fun designs from SkinnyDip and could spend hours drooling over Vivienne Westwood.
I love that it’s time to get all my Autumn and Winter clothes out of storage, this is by far my preferred time of year in terms of fashion, I just feel so much more comfortable and ‘me’ in A/W.
1. I love this fringe shoulder bag from Skinnydip.
2. This French Connection faux fur clutch looks like something from the Monster Book of Monsters but I love it.
3. This little quilted number from Moschino caught my eye.
4. This Vivienne Westwood heart bag in faux snakeskin is gourgeous; I have a larger handbag in the same colours and adore it.
5. I’m loving this shade of green and have a thing for backpacks.
6. How cute is this Skinnydip bee clutch? Slightly scary, but I’m into it.
Would any of these bags catch your eye?
You can find more reviews like this by browsing my product directory.